Like other websites, http://www.bpmlighting.com/ uses a technology called 'cookies' to gather information about the use of our website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What are cookies used on this website for?
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services, customise our website, facilitate the navigation of our users, offer our users a better experience on our website, identify problems to improve it, carry out measurements and usage statistics and show advertising related to user preferences by analysing the use of the website.
Types of Cookies:
Types of Cookies:
According to the purpose:
- Technical cookies. These cookies enable the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use its different options or services; for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, process the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Geolocation cookies. These cookies are used to find out where a user is when requesting a service. This type of cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to provide the user with the appropriate information depending on the country in which they are.
- Personalisation cookies. These cookies enable the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's device, such as language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies enable the data controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces offered on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made of our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies. These cookies enable the management, as efficiently as possible, of the advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by constantly observing their browsing habits, in order to develop a specific profile that shows advertising accordingly.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
- Session. They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user's device when the session expires or the browser closes.
- Persistent. They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored on the user's device and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the website and when they reconnect to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the user.
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain not managed by the owner of the website and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Also, in the event that cookies are installed from a device or domain managed by the owner of the website itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
The website collects user information by installing the following cookies on the visitor's hard drive.
|BPM ILUMINACIÓN, S.L.||
ccess the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's device such as language
Access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's device such as the language.
In third-party cookies, the procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider.
The user can, at any time, allow, block or delete the cookies installed on their device by modifying the browser configuration parameters installed on their device:
The deactivation of cookies does not prevent navigation through the website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may at any time withdraw their consent related to the Cookies Policy and may delete the cookies stored on their device through the adjustments and settings of their Internet browser, as indicated above.
Changes in the policy